8:00 & 10:30 a.m. - Worship - in Main Sanctuary
9:15 a.m. - Sunday School
- Starts in the Youth Room. We typically provide breakfast. We will all meet together for about 10-15
minutes and then we have opportunities for small group discussion by gender and
We will be starting Sunday Nights back on February 12th!
4:45 - Arts4Students
- This is an opportunity for Students to learn what Worship is about and how to Lead worship.
- We offer options of: Sign language, Guitar, Media, and more!
- MEET IN THE CHOIR ROOM
6 P.M. - SMALL GROUP STUDY
- THis Spring we will be looking Together at the "MY 8" Bible Study.
- My 8 is an eight-session study for all students that will help them understand both the heart and the how-to of evangelism. The study is centered around four passages of Scripture with the number 8 in the reference: Isaiah 6:8; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8, Acts 8. These passages unfold the wonder of evangelism, moving students to share their faith not because they are obliged to, but because they are compelled to.
- This is for all students (7th-12th) in the youth room
- Watch the Promo video below to see what the study will be all about.
6 p.m. - Student worship in the youth room
- This is a time in the middle of the week to connect with
friends and other students. It is also an opportunity
to worship, interact with God’s word, play games and get re-energized for the
rest of the week!